ads

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2013

How Ke$ha vagina is haunted by Ghosts, 911 call Over One Cent Beer Overcharge and granny refusing breath test after vodka-fuelled lunch

Trending top 5 Weird, Funny and sizzling news


 

Top 5-Mobility scooter gran nicked for refusing breath test after vodka-fuelled lunch


A gran found slumped over her mobility scooter had drunk up to six vodkas at lunchtime in the pub. Tina Morris, 54, claimed she had only stopped because her back


was sore. Police suspected she was drunk in charge of her 8mph scooter – like Madge’s in sitcom Benidorm. But Morris refused to take a breath test. Magistrates in Llanelli, South Wales, fined her £35 and gave her 10 penalty points. Morris, who admitted refusing the test, said: “I wasn’t drunk. I had only had two or three double vodkas with my lunch. “I was having a fag because my back was hurting.”Points don’t apply to disability scooters as they are not classed as mechanically propelled vehicles


Top 4-Why Man spreads fiancée’s ashes at LensCrafters


A Florida man will receive grief counselling after he decided to spread the ashes of his dead fiancee inside a LensCrafters, police say. A mall in Sarasota was shut down for more than two hours while police investigated after the man walked into the store, threw "a crushed up solid product" into the store, then fled on Tuesday morning. There were no injuries or medical issues, police said. On Wednesday, police said the man was mourning the loss of his fiancee, and he decided to spread ashes of his late partner in the store. The man apologized for throwing the ashes and running, saying he didn't mean to cause any harm, police said. Charges are not expected. Commenters on the mall's Facebook page said the man had spread the ashes at other businesses in town. "Why sprinkle her ashes in a LensCrafters? Did she need new glasses for the afterlife? Weird," one person commented

Top 3-Man robbed Winnipeg bank disguised as lady clown


WINNIPEG — Florida resident Rondell Johnson argued police had the wrong guy when they arrested him for a brazen, mid-day bank robbery last December. Told police followed a single set of footprints through the snow to find Johnson in a field near a bag containing a clown disguise, nerf-ball breasts and stolen cash, Judge John Guy ruled there was only one possible conclusion. "Whoever had that bag was in that bank," Guy said Tuesday. "I am convinced beyond a reasonable doubt Mr. Johnson is the clown robber who committed the offence."
Guy sentenced Rondeau to eight years in prison, minus 10 months for time served. Bank tellers at the Crosstown Civic Credit Union testified a man disguised as a female clown walked into the bank armed with a gun and demanded cash. A teller provided the robber with thousands of dollars in traceable "bait" money and he fled. Police officers and a canine unit tracked Johnson to a nearby field just 15 minutes later

Top 2-Man Called 911 Over One Cent Beer Overcharge


OCTOBER 16--A Tennessee man who claimed to have been overcharged a penny on the purchase of a can of beer was arrested Monday after calling police three times to complain about the transaction. Danny Smith, 51, called 911 after buying a 16-ounce can of Heineken at the Night and Day Food Market in Memphis. He told responding officers that “the store clerk over charged him and owed him 1 cent in change,” according to a criminal complaint. Police told Smith that the alleged overcharge was a civil matter, adding that he should not dial 911 “in Non Life Threatening Situations.” An agitated Smith then walked away from the market. Minutes later, Smith called 911 a second time. Cops again told Smith his beef with the store was a civil, not criminal, matter. Smith explained that he had called the emergency line because he “felt Police was not helping him get his penny back from the business.”

Top 1-How Ke$ha vagina is haunted by Ghosts

 

 
(UPI) -- Ke$ha told Jimmy Kimmel that her genitalia might be haunted during an appearance on his show on Monday. The 26-year-old singer was talking about her MTV documentary series “My Crazy Beautiful Life” and somehow the topic of ghoulish genitals entered the conversation. "When the ghost haunts my vagina! You are laughing, but it's very serious," she said. "It's a problem. I know it sounds ridiculous but in all honesty, I believe in all this crazy [expletive]. So I was told I had dead people in me so I called ... my hypnotherapist. So then she said she had to exorcise my body.”  “And then I got a ghost meter to read it, just beeped at my vagina. It was half off, it's awesome. It seemed to be accurate because I have been going through a dry spell and it was like beeping around and it all makes sense now." "Well, I'm glad you figured it out," Kimmel responded.
Ke$ha wasn’t done. "I had camera people following me around last night when I was dancing and acting like an idiot, so there's some of that as always. Some twerking upside down, there's sharks involved, me in the water, no cage. It's just mayhem," she said. "It's scary because it's so real; I don't have hair and makeup every day, so there's definitely times where I don't have any bra on and I just look bad, just straight up terrible. But I think that's alright. You've got to show it."
How Ke$ha vagina is haunted by Ghosts, 911 call Over One Cent Beer Overcharge and granny refusing breath test after vodka-fuelled lunch

No comments: